Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, July 17, 2006

my phone hates my house

Tried every time I had a free second today to wake up the Treo to see if it would. Every time it did. Eventually got distracted in Excel hell, and left the phone for a while.

Tried to wake it up after errand running and such. Died.

99% of the time it does this at home. Is that because I have more time at home than work, or does it just hate being home?

Hopefully I'll get a little more respect in customer service hell tomorrow when I tell them it's the software that came with the damn CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home