Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Stupid me

Okay, love the phone. Hate the crashing. Finally decided to do something about it. I took it to the store where I bought it, but all they could tell me is to call this 1-800 number.

So I called it. After being on hold for 20 minutes (So that's why the stores are so empty - they're all on the phone). And that person couldn't help me with the Treo. Put me on hold to speak to a Treo support person

*grrr*

Then she helps me do some trouble shooting. Turns out it's the Adobe Reader program for Palm OS. I assured her it's the most recent version since I downloaded it when I got the phone. She said they should have made a version specific for the Treo 650, and I should delete the version on my phone.

*sigh*

Did some quick searching. Couldn't find a version specific, but someone had said that they put it on the installation disk for the Treo 650. Sure enough, I dug up my CD for my Treo. Same version that I had put on the computer. Reinstalled it.

Forgot that it crashed the Adobe Professional on my Mac. Instead of re-installing it, I found a fix on a forum. That fixed the Adobe Professional and it works now.

If my Treo still crashes, I'll have to call the support and say that I used the version that came with the installation CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home