Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What bad day?

Good news. I got out of work earlier than I was thinking I'd would.

Bad news. It's because I had to throw seven hours of bench work in the autoclave bag.

Boss decided that it wasn't worth risking clogging the sexy expensive sorter. Especially since I know that my cell count is way off. He was trying to tell me it's the media killing crap.

"Uhh, no. This has been a problem since December. We've even used a new lot of FBS since then."

"We have a lot of data that you shouldn't be getting that crap."

"From five days?"

"Yes."

I tried hard not to sneeze "bulls**t". I'll go back, but there's no useful lymphoycte data that you get if you're trying to study MATURE lymphocytes at 5 days. I'm not looking for mature lymphocytes, so that's okay.

But he did give me permission to treat with NH4Cl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home