Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Nicknames

This is a question for the girls (guys can answer it if it won't embarrass the significant other):


Since I've been with my boyfriend, my chest has grown a bit. I now notice them in my peripheral vision as I walk down the hall. I also notice that when I try and look guys in the eyes, their eyes are pointed elsewhere.

I don't wear many shirts that show cleavage. They're pretty much for boyfriend when I do wear them. Wearing low cut shirts showing a taste of the goods is so 20's. So I'm trying not to invite glances at my goods.

Boyfriend's not complaining about having more to fondle. He's even given them a name. Okay, the name applies to both, but I still think it's cute.


Does your significant other name your goods under the bra?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home