Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Another reason to go independant

I'm listening to Arizona Spotlight, a local news show on the station that plays NPR.

They just did a story on a Mastercard that would give a bit of money with every purchase to the Democratic party. The Democrat interviewed said he hoped every registered Democrat in Arizona would get a card.

First of all, I don't WANT a credit card. I don't need it.

Second, if I truly wanted to support the Democratic party, I'd contribute money.

I should change my affiliation to the Independant party. If Goldwater Jr. keeps up the fight, I probably will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home