Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm famous!

Okay not really.

But I had on a show on the Discovery Channel about sharks in the Mediterran while chatting with boyfriend. It was cool to see film footage of basking sharks (scary looking, but very peaceful to watch).

While talking about the different zones based on depths, and the different types of shark that inhabit them. When talking about the costal regions, blue sharks can be seen in that zone. The picture of the blue shark used looked familar.

Yup, it's the same one.

Honestly, it was the first picture on google image search that came up at less than 50KB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home