Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, June 30, 2006

They finally fixed it!!!!!

There's two elevators that go from my building to one of the animal facility entrances. I like to use that when I have to visit the facility because it's not a public access elevator.

The larger of the two (I call it the freight elevator) had a quircky feature in it that as you rode it, part of the car would catch on something on every floor. Here's a typical ride down to the first floor:

Floor 6 to 5: *scritch*

Floor 5 to 4: *scratch*

Floor 4 to 3: *scrape*

Floor 3 to 1: *wham* *scrape* *scratch* *scratch* *scratch*

*beep* You made it to floor 1 (no, the elevator doesn't stop on the second floor).

So it was with a bit of dread that the freight elevator opened its doors to take me to the animal facility. Instead of the usual scratching and scraping, it was a nice quiet ride to the bottom floor.

Now if they can only get around to replace the ceiling tiles in under a year, I'd have no complaints about facilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home