Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome home

Got to a late start in leaving San Diego today. Mostly in large part due to the massive amounts of alcohol I had to purge out of my system before getting some rest.

All's well that ends well. Missed a major soaking storm at my place that had rolled through before I got to Tucson. The good part was that all I saw was a few raindrops on the car as I was dropping off coworker at his place.

Came home to five piles of cat puke *sigh*

Cleaned up the mess, and now the cats are alternating to determine which is the most annoying with their voices *sigh*

Way tired, and not very hungry (haven't been all day - go figure).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home