Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Gas rant

I'm not talking about the gas associated when I get gluten either.

I have heard about this since June in the Phoenix area. But now everyone else knows too that higher outside temperature short changes you at the pump.

I don't want to hear anything from midwest weenies. We've been dealing with 110+ temperatures. I know I live far from work (almost 28 miles one way), but I have decent gas mileage (even with the AC running full steam). And I've noticed that I don't get as far on the first 1/4 tank now as I do in the winter.

Please don't make me show my ubergeekness by showing my MPG Palm database that can be sorted by date.

Will I be getting money back from the gas companies to reimburse me for the few cents that I'm tossing away by filling up in 110 degree weather? Probably not. The best I can do is get my gas at the cheapest stations around. Currently the cheapest stations are just south of Anthem and by work near downtown Phoenix, with the most expensive being in Scottsdale and Fountain Hills. I figure that by getting it the cheapest price around makes it even in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home