Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

celiac safe munchie

I had an early day this morning, so it was going to be an early end of the day anyway. But around noon, an email popped into my inbox. "The Boss of all bosses is letting us leave two hours earlier today."

So about 15 minutes later, it was time to go.

I decided to make a trip to Sprouts on my way home since I was getting out early. They had honey roasted cashews on sale, which my mom expressed interest in. I looked at the ingredients and found wheat.

Dang it!! But I still grabbed a pound for my mom.

Nearby were the wasabi peas. Most wasabi peas use wheat, so I'm expecting more of the same. Yeah, there's MSG, but cornstarch. No wheat!

Oh do I ever love wasabi peas. And Sprouts version isn't super greasy. Not as much heat, but still just evil when I'm home early and have nothing better to do than stare at my container of wasabi peas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mmmm. wasabi peas. And I *so* want a Sprouts. Essay just had one open near her. I want one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home