Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

reality time

So I made it back to Phoenix LATE. It was supposed to be right before midnight, but a gate crasher left us on the tarmac for a half hour. So I got home at 1:30AM, and couldn't go to bed until 2:30.

But I am all unpacked. I clear coated the flower leis in an attempt to preserve them. I got my shopping done, and a couple loads of laundry.

I called work because the schedule wasn't set by the time I left, so I needed to see what was on the board. They were all "thank goodness you called!" I was then informed what was on the board and they commented "nothing's prepped for the tests in the morning, and we need everything ready by 6:00AM".

Dang it. Early start at 5:30, so I can leave early. But I'm so tired and worn out that it's still going to suck. I'll figure out who I have to beat up for not prepping the samples later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 21:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    glad you're back safely. hope you had a great time in spite of the lack of gluten free options.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home