Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, July 06, 2007

rattling the windows

Get the minds out of the gutter. The windows are rattling from the thunder.

Boyfriend is still in Hawaii.

I love the monsoon season. This is a very promising start to an otherwise dreadful summer heat. I watered the plants and left my car windows rolled down a bit. The car was washed a couple weeks ago and still looks good. So I'm tempting the gods with everything in my arsenal in trying to think that it WOULDN'T rain.

What are the odds that it actually will rain? About 10%. But hearing the windows rattle from the thunder gives me a false bit of hope.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home