Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

just like home

Since today was a holiday and I sorta slept in, that I'd go for a better than average breakfast. So I dug out something that worked well in Hawaii.

And it was still great.

It was Glutino pancake mix. I saw it at Sprouts Memorial weekend, and I bought it. I figured that if they could make an awesome pretzel, they might have also figured out gluten-free pancakes.

They were great in Hawaii. They were still great in Arizona.

So for your gluten-free pancake needs, try the Glutino pancake mix.

(This author has no monetary relations to this company except for the fact that a big portion of my gluten-free budget goes to Glutino.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home