Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday blah

I don't care what the traffic weenies say, the Friday commute still sucks. It doesn't seem any different from any other day of the week.

The early hours of clinic and helping out friends caught up to me last night. I feel asleep watching TV at 8 last night. Finally gave up and turned out the lights, rolled over and fell back asleep.

Woke up at 5 in the same darn position. The biggest problem for me when that happens is that it usually sets my neck problems to DEFCON 1. Hopefully over the next few hours it'll gradually subside as I'm moving around.

Have to split and refeed my cell lines for the weekend, and then seminar. Maybe I'll get my radiation safety done after all that (my boss and I laugh since it's all the stuff I already know, but we HAVE to do it anyway). After all that, I'm supposed to go out with a friend and another couple (and I trust him enough to know this ISN'T a double date).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home