Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

4 years in 2 weeks

I finally figured out what's going on with my training person. She's basically shoving her four years of knowledge down my throat.

Today was good though. I learned how to handle the biopsy stuff (just watched), and SHE had a major spill which ruined some of the stuff she had just processed. I started my second cell line and she had nothing but good things to say about how I was doing it.

If only it wasn't so freaking cold in here! I'm halfway tempted to wear the cold room jacket the entire time I'm in here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home