Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, April 13, 2007

see you in Flag?

I did the phone interview today. I was more nervous since it was talking to four people that I haven't seen yet face to face. The one question was "when can you start?"

I had said that I had been planning this trip in June, and would need time to move out there, so I was thinking July.

They asked if it was okay to check the references. I gave a heads up to my references that something was up (again).

Then I got an email saying that I could start before my planned vacation. And they'd let me go on my trip, but I wouldn't get paid for the time I was gone.

You think they want me to start?

So I replied back that I really then just need time to move out there, and could start after that. I mentioned that I can drive up there Tuesday to look at places to live and such.

We'll see if he wants me to come and meet him while I'm there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home