Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

prayers - keep them coming!

As much I question the effect of prayers, I ask to keep them coming.

Things are slighly better around here. My dad is eating a little bit of food here and there. He took the M37 for a drive a few days ago (still runs), and was working on a new animal this morning.

My sister got out of the hospital Saturday afternoon. Stupid work kept me for an extra 50 minutes, so my poor sister had to have someone else take her home since I couldn't be there. By the time I got there, they just started to clean her room. At least going to that hospital isn't too far out of the way. Still mad at myself that I couldn't be there.

My mom still looks like she was in an accident. But she's getting by with Tylenol for the pain.

Yesterday, we got a reminder of why a phone call at 5:07AM is never a good thing. It was my grandmother. She either has the flu or the stomach flu that we all had and could no longer stand up. The ER didn't keep my grandmother, but gave her anti-virals, fluids, and potassium. She's still having trouble, and will take a while to get over this.

My cousin from Texas will be here with his wife Thursday night. He was the mayor of New Braunsfels, TX the year they had the major flood. He didn't win re-election last year. So I wonder what he's up to these days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home