Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, March 26, 2007

for multiple cat households...

I was talking to boyfriend last night when one of the kitties interjected with his own comment.

"Was that Adira?"

"No, silly. That was Magnum. He's a guy and has a deeper sounding voice. Adira's a girly-girl and sounds like it."

"Uh, okay." imagining his eyes rolling.

But in my bouts of insomia, I couldn't help but wonder if it is all in my head. I can tell which one of my fluff and furr is making noise without seeing him/her. But I know my folks can't - or just don't care. I've had the luxury of having the furr monster for about five years before acquiring the fluff ball. So to me it's second nature separating furr meow from fluff meow.

Can other cat owners figure out which cat is which by it's meow? Can others near to you do the same?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 14:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can tell my cats apart by their meow.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home