Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

new job

Oh, and I do have a new job on the horizon.

But I went Tuesday for the orientation, and was told that it's been postponed a couple of weeks. Instead of starting April 2nd, it's the 16th.

If I get another delay, I'm tempted to walk away.

Sure, the pay is a lot more, but I'm annoyed at all the delays. I thought it was difficult getting anything done in the hardware store - what's the excuse here?

But the orientation went okay. I have a hire date of Tuesday, but my anniversary date is going to be April 16th. The agency I'm working for said my benefits already started (haven't checked for sure on that). Learned how to do time cards, and got the gist of their policies.

I've never worked for a placement agency, so I don't know how this all goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home