Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

even worse

By Saturday, I was in bad shape. I put in 11 hours Thursday, and 13 Friday (the store is only open for 13 hours at the most). And still had to come in Saturday to open.

I was a sick puppy. I needed a jacket on the floor because I was so cold. When I needed it in the break room, I was pretty sure I had a fever (the break room AC isn't working, and it's been almost 100 degrees).

By the time I dragged myself home, I had a sore throat to boot.

So I'm taking it easy, drinking a lot of water and catching up on things I can do from the comfort of my bed and laptop computer.

But that ruins my plans of shopping for shoes for the new job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home