Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The not-so-great

The not so great thing is that boyfriend will more than likely not be close by for my birthday. He was supposed to go out to Alaska for a job Monday. It's been postponed by about a week or so, but probably not two weeks.

He came for a visit last Friday and left Wednesday. Since Tuesday was my day off, he took me out to celebrate an early birthday. We saw "300", and went to a nice seafood place. My tuna was overcooked (kitties liked it fine), but the waiter has a celiac girlfriend so he told me about a restaurant that had a gluten free cake.

But I got an awsome set of birthday presents. Including "the least practical" that I love very much so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home