Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Life besides work

I'm suddenly getting a life. I wish I could say I was doing exciting things besides work at the hardware store, but it's not true. I've been taking care of dad (worrying about dad), fixing dinner, tending to the kitties, sleeping, and repeating.

Suddenly I have a social calendar. One of the former managers came by for a few seconds. He's loving his new job doing something in the mechanical field. I was sad to see him go. We got along very well, and he was easy to talk to. I was busy helping someone on the phone, but I was able to give him a quick hug. Then he mouthed me a "dinner Friday?" I nodded. When I was done, he asked what was easy for me to eat at, so we'll figure something out tomorrow. I think I got to shout out how long I'm supposed to work tomorrow.

I'll try and remember to bring something to change into so that I can clean up a bit.

The second event on my social calendar is going to the Phoenix Coyotes game Saturday night. Not just any tickets - two tickets to the skybox suite! I'll go into the details in a bit as to how I got them, but Sarahk - this is for you. Phoenix is hosting Dallas.

Hate me later ;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 09:55 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    can i hate you now? oh well. we'll be in texas soon and can skip up to dallas for a game or two now and then. and we won't be in enemy territory.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home