Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, December 16, 2005

So close

I ordered part of my boyfriend's present via amazon.com Was told it would arrive via USPS, so I had it sent to my home address (work is ideal for FedEx and UPS).

Our postal carrier is terrible about leaving notices that a package is in the apartment office. So yesterday I checked, but it hadn't arrived. Then I checked the mail today, and there's a notice there's a package in the office

*woo hoo*

And it's a few minutes before 5, so the office is still open. So I skip down to the office. But it looks closed - WTF?

There's a note on the door dated today that the office will close at 4. Sorry for the inconvience.

Sure, dangle the carrot and then deny it to me.

Losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home