Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Which celebrity do YOU look like?

Okay, this was a bit fun.

I found this website in the blogoshpere readings I was doing. You upload a picture, and it'll use facial recognition software to match your face to celebrities.

I took the picture that's on this page. Much to my surprise, it came up with Katie Holmes.

I think I'm going to be sick.

That's not what I've had random people on the street tell me that I look like. I dismissed it the first few times, but I've had a dozen or so people that say I look like a healthy Uma Thurman (she's way too skinny). Oddly enough, it didn't come up with her, but perhaps she's not in the database.

So, what celebrity do YOU look like?

UPDATE: The photo here on the blog is a bit old. It was taken at a New Years Eve party to ring in 2003. Since then I had my brain surgery (not that it's obviously disfiguring). I uploaded a picture that was taken last week for a poster. It came up this time with Meg Ryan! I can live with that a lot more than Katie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home