Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Was it the hormones, or something else?

This week I couldn't help but notice that my new bras were terribly uncomfortable. So I found my fabric tape measurer and took my measurements again. Yup, according to this, I'm back to my original size of a few months ago.

When I realized that I was a larger bra size, I was a bit upset about it. I thought that it was in part because I was gaining weight. So I kept all my smaller bras, and vowed that if it was because of a weight thing, I was going to find a way back into them.

So I took my older bras out of their storage space this morning. They seem to fit fine - the true test will be how it feels at the end of the day.

Funny thing is that I don't think I've lost enough weight to account for the missing two inches around my torso. I think I've lost a few pounds. But I don't obsess about weight, and I don't keep a scale. When I go in for my annual in about three weeks, they'll weigh me and then I'll know for sure.

So was it simply raging hormones that pumped up my chest for a spat, then subsided? I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home