Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

No more shopping!

A coworker suggested I try Linens and Things, and I lucked out there big time. Not only did I find a gift for this helpful co-worker, I found the type of towels my mom wants. And I picked up a pair of those special potholders that are silicone based (for the little bit of oven cooking she does do).

Now

I

Am

Officially

Done

With

Christmas

Shopping




Of course my living room is a disaster zone with piles of bags of present put wherever I could find room. If I actually am productive and have time tonight after making the potluck food, I'll actually start wrapping presents.

And much to my surprise this AM, there was not a single ornament on the floor. Maybe it has something to do with the new style of ornament hangers I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home