Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Time killing activities

Damn weathermen said it wasn't going to rain today. Assholes, the one day I decide to leave my windows open a crack because it gets stuffy without an open window.

There goes the frickin' mold count again.

So while the mold is quietly invading our incubators to kill our cultures, I played Wack the Penguin this afternoon. Cute little waste of time, but the furthest I could get it to fly was 320.3 feet.

Ah well, traffic should pretty much suck wind on the drive home today since people drive like it's the end of the world with a few raindrops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home