Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, December 16, 2005

The third arm could have come in handy today

I know that I try and carry too much at a time (sometimes with messy outcomes). But this AM, I had to bring my backpack, my purse, the plate of rice krispy treats, the bag of caramels, the state map book I wanted to show my coworker, and a couple fruit drinks (because we always run low on drinks at the potlucks).

I had the drinks in my pockets, and was carrying everything else. I made it in okay, and the janitor helped me open the door so that I didn't spill anything.

But that left it impossible to bring a breakfast in as well. Guess it'll have to be good old coffee and something moderately edible that won't set off my celiac. I have a big bag of grapes that would have been a good choice too *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home