Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Getting my head on straight

Okay, after I finished making the food for today's potluck, I really wanted to talk to my boyfriend. I'd probably tell him what happened, but I REALLY just wanted to hear from him. So I checked. He had sent me an email, but wasn't online.

Great.

So I sat there and stewed a while.

So I finally called him. He was out with a co-worker that needed a friend.

Great - now I feel terrible that I interrupted.

He called me when he was done. It woke me up, but I was able to wake up in the 45 minutes we talked. We both apologized. And he said that I could call whenever I wanted. After all, if he didn't want to talk to me, he wouldn't answer the phone (gotta love that caller ID thingie).

So I realized I had been an idiot yesterday. In all the "sweet talking" Playboy did, he never once asked what I had been through (like the brain surgery), and what my current problems are (celiac). So I guess some things never change.

Hopefully I'm less of an idiot than I was 10 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home