Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Missed calls

Guess who just called?

Didn't listen to my message, just said "I saw you called".

I tried to tell her that I left a message that I wasn't feeling good. But since she already approached the patient, I'll do it if it works out. Hope I didn't sound too loopy, but I did say that I couldn't go anywhere until the pain medicine wore off.

Maybe that'll teach her to listen to my message first.

My phone will by default make you listen to the voice mail before telling you the number of the missed call. I can bypass it, but it's a nice feature.

Okay, I should let the pain medicine run its course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home