Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Silly weather!

I was just catching up on some paperwork at my desk when I began to notice the smell of moisture in the air. Gotta frickin' love those fresh air intakes. Great for the connection to the outside world, bad for trying to keep cultures mold free. So I pulled up the latest radar:

Apparently, this isn't the last of the rain.

Very strange weather. Our falls are normally dry and cool (at night anyway). Apparently, this rain is coming from California:

What's interesting (to me at least) is that the same storm pattern can (in theory) be causing rain in San Diego and Tucson at the same time. So I guess this is Mother Nature's way of telling me that we aren't really that far away from one another. Gosh don't I sound like a pathetic love puppy?

UPDATE Wasn't sure if that was a jet plane from the base, or thunder. But it looks like the worst is yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home