Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

that'd cheer anyone up

I just got some good news that will at least cheer me up for now. When I was going through the phone orientation with the national branch in Maryland, I mentioned that I am paying COBRA and wanted to know when I could dump their sorry ass and be covered here.

"Some divisions pay their employees 40% of their COBRA costs until they're covered. Check with your supervisor and division head to see if they'll do that for you."

Sure enough, they agreed. Once my check clears, I forward that with the invoice to the national outfit. And they'll pay me back 40% of the cost.

Sweet. Guess working for the governement has some benefits. Now I just need to come up with the payment in full.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home