Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oh my Gawd!

Seems an appropiate title since "Scrubs" is on in the background.

Someone posted on the celiac listeserv that Anheuser-Busch is planning a gluten-free beer around the end of the year. I can't confirm this on their website. It was posted by the group moderator, so I know she wasn't posting this on rumor. Supposedly calling it Redbridge.

I'm personally happy that a mainstream brewery company is going to make something for celiacs, I'm also personally a bit frightened that it's Anheuser-Busch.

Guess I'll have to check back later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home