Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, October 23, 2006

crazy Italians

So when I got up to Fountain Hills on Saturday, I noticed my mom had written down an email address. The person had a familar last name.

"Mom, it's comcast.net, not comcast.com"

"Oh, well it's for you anyway. She was just diagnosed as a celiac, and I promised her I'd have you get in touch with her."

"She has the last name of "Crazy Italians in Chicago", but I don't recognize the first name. Is she related?"

"By marriage. But she's Italian too."

Granted, my Italian has been watered down to 1/4, but I wondered if Italians have a higher predominance of the celiac genes. Will have to look into that....

Kinda ironic if it were true.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home