Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

two errands

I have two errands I have to run before the final big move. One is to put in a change of mailing address with the post office. I was going to do it online, but I have a long convulted issue why it won't let me.

The other is much more pressing. I noticed on Saturday that there was this occasional squeak I heard on the interstate. I discounted it as squeaking from the stuff in the truck.

Except I noticed it today when I was driving the truck on the freeway to get back to Tucson. And it's worse. And now I feel a bit of a pull just after it. Kinda reminds me of when I had to change the tires on my car.

Finally get my dad on the phone (they don't pick up their darn call waiting). I ask him how old the tires are.

"Brand new."

Swell. So now I have to take it to a Big O tire place to have them fix the problem before I hit the road again Saturday.

Since you usually have to leave the vehicle in their possession for a while, I figured I could drop the truck and then walk to a post office to do the address thingie.

Is there a post office near a Big O tire? Not really. Guess I'll wear my walking shoes that day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home