Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Leaving

The reality that I'm leaving my current job is now sinking in with my boss.

He comes in yesterday, and gives me something to do. He wants me to write the final report for one grant relating to my project. He'll then modify it for an annual report for the other grant.

"The final report isn't due until January," I say looking confused at his request.

"I don't have time to go over it with out because of the grant deadline. And I don't want to be dealing with it after you're gone."

*sigh*

But I know he'll still try and get in touch with me after I leave about it for sure. I've seen him do it before.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home