Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

not quite

I never thought my democratic measure in me would say this.

I'm not sure if Obama is the best offering for President in 2008. Unlike Kerry, I have heard of this guy before running for President.

But I'm not sure if Obama has the best offerings for President. I can see the Republican right already calling him a flip flopper.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 05:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    they were talking about him last night on some show, and Frank said, "I don't know if he's a good or bad candidate. He just seems to be the least offensive of the Democrats."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home