Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

waiting

Next week will be a "Calgon take me away" week. Boyfriend will be here TOMORROW. I'll have to drag him around for some errands. Then we're going to be pampered at a resort in Phoenix for a few days.

After that, we're going to see our matchmakers. We're planning on camping. We're going to bring our camping stuff. But if it's going to rain, we'll spend the weekend at their house and do short trips to Sedona, Jerome, etc. Mostly because this will be a tent style camping. So rain would put a big damper on things.

I haven't felt good this week. Getting over from being glutened from something. Then I started developing this strange pulled muscle in my back. It puts a crimp in my neck on the left side and radiates down along the shoulder blade. Holding my head at certain positions is painful, and I can't raise my left arm without pain. Muscle relaxants last night didn't help at all *sigh* And my face is flaring angry shocks of pain like the "classical TN" symptoms. Probably because of holding my head at weird angles to avoid the muscle pain.

Then for the cherry on the cake. Took muscle relaxants last night to (unsuccessfully) help my neck and shoulder. Woke up sometime in the night because the fluff monster was on my stomach kneading and meowing for attention. I politely tried to get her off, rolled onto my side and went back to sleep. Woke up at 5:30 like usual, and when I got in the shower I noticed an angry scratch on my right wrist. I just trimmed my nails last night, so I think it came from a four legged creature, but I have no memory of anything like that. So resting my wrists on the laptop is limited while the angry scratch heals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home