Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Can't end quickly enough

I can't explain it, but it happened.

After 3:00 AM yesterday AM, a clap of thunder woke me up. When I turned my head to look for lightning, a white hot shock of pain radiated across my right side of the face.

Not good.

Woke up again after 5 as usual. Could barely stand up. Called in sick.

By 5:00 PM, it was a lot better. Was able to stand up, but I looked (and felt) terrible. Driving from an errand I couldn't get out of, I realized I should check the levels of my MCS. Cranked up the amplitude and frequency. Rest of the pain went away.

Now I have to hope that I can turned the levels down today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home