Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

curiousity

Adira's the reason they say that curiousity killed the cat.

So far, no major bodily harm has happened, but today she got locked into a cabinet.

This morning, I had to open my bathroom cabinet that holds my lovely "time of the month" supplies (that I was hoping would STAY in the cabinet). Magnum came by as soon as I opened it. He was having fun sticking his face in there and checking things out. So instead of denying him a few minutes of idle curiousity, I left it open while I took a shower.

Came out of the shower, and Adira's now sniffing around in there.

Uhh, knock yourself out cat.

A few minutes later into my lotion routine, I look down at the cabinet, and there are no cats sniffing around. Figured it was best time to close the cabinet so loads of cat hair didn't get on the towels in there.

Finish the lotion routine, and I start hearing a slight scuffle noise.

Oh no, I didn't.





Open the door, unlatch the child safety closure thing. Orange, black, and white fluff comes tearing out from the cabinet.

She's getting awfully good at the stealthy jump because I didn't hear a thing when she jumped in the cabinet. She should just be thankful that I didn't close the cabinet on my way out the door, leaving her stuck there all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home