Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Redemption

When I was done with my harvest, I was done for the day. It was such a bad day, that I just wanted to go home and take a cat nap on the couch before cleaning in anticipation of boyfriend's arrival Friday.

Got home, and woke up the laptop. I knew I had newmail, but didn't want to read it at work.

Got an email from the collaborator about my data frustrations. She gave me the final step that I needed. And it was something I never would have figured out by myself. I have to take the normalized number (n) and run the formula 2^n. Running that formula on one data set, it suddenly makes sense.

*dances*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home