Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

this building sucks

The worst of it is that if somebody decided to burn down the building, it is now so damp in here from all the leaks, it won't catch fire.

That is, unless someone can get a hold of something like napalm or greek fire. That should burn in a wet environment.

Now, I know greek fire is lost to history. How about napalm - anyone holding onto government surplus that'd be willing to part with?

Oh, and we'll save some for the facilities building too. Those jerks still haven't even bothered to call me back to say that they're going to bring tarps over. Sitting here listening to the sound of drips would make anyone insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home