Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Call it a late birthday present

Ohh, I've been hearing about amazon.com shipping discount for certain gluten-free items. So I decided to kill some time and check out their offerings.

About half the stuff I've already found in stores around Tucson, and for about $0.75 less than the store. Until it cools off here, I don't want a package of gluten-free items sitting in the sun.

But this made me stop in my tracks. I want it!

But I'll be good. Something that big would have to be shared (not just me and my stomach). So if I'll be around enough people for Thanksgiving, I'll have one of those on hand.

I'll have to add it to my wish list in the meanwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home