Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh grow up!

I live in a part of Tucson where you're just as close to the air force base as you are to the University. So there are some University employees, and some air force personnel living together.

BTW: It's always easy to figure out the base people because of their stickers on their windshields.

A youngish fellow that drives a car with a base sticker has been living in my complex for a few months now. Every Friday night, he backs his pickup into a carport space, and a few buddys BBQ on a portable grill in the truck and drink beers. Last night, they didn't BBQ, but I saw the beers in their hands.

It's not Friday. But they were quiet, so I didn't complain.

Got a 4:00 AM wakeup call from one of them yelling at another. Geez, have you been drinking all night??

Passed out again. Only to be awaked at 4:45 AM with the yelling esclated. Verbal threats, cuss words, and the word fight kept being used. Now I'm pisssed.

Bathrobe on, lights on, I opened the window to politely ask them to STFU, sober up, and if you're going to kill one another to please do so quietly.

Not worth passing out again for 30 minutes. So it's off to the trusty coffeemaker.

Not a peep from outside again. And boyfriend was warning me to get as much rest as possible because "I'm going to need it."

I know it's going to sound old, but that's so inconsiderate and immature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home