Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, May 15, 2006

kitty wake-up

I got home late last night. I wasn't looking forward to getting up at my normal time to get ready for work. I've been getting up between 6:15 - 6:30 AM.

Damn calico started at 5:00 AM wanting attention. Please shut up and let me go back to sleep.

6:15 AM came and went. I decided to sleep in a hour.

6:45 AM Magnum now wants attention. Thankfully he doesn't climb on your chest for it, but he lays next to me about where my hands are so it's easy to pet him without too much hand-eye coordination. I decide to ignore him.

He decides to stay. He won't be annoying, but he's not going anywhere either. Fine.

Catnap for a half hour. Then decide to get up.

Magnum's convienent sleeping space has me now pinned under the sheet.

Thanks. I wish I could call into work with the excuse that my cat won't let me out of bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home