Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

it's confirmed now

I remember reading a small article a couple months ago from an AT&T whistleblower that they were tracking numbers of their clients and handing it over to the NSA. I can't even remember where I read it (TLF?)

Then nothing else came of it.

But the MSM caught wind of it, and found out that AT&T weren't the only ones doing it.

I'm not terribly shocked at this.

Extremely happy that I have only my Sprint cell phone, and it seems that Sprint wasn't a part of this. But I'm sure my number comes up in some of the records from others calling me (or me calling them).

I'd like to know what they consider a terrorist calling pattern. Is it lots of short calls, a specific time of day over and over again? I might fit that pattern since my Mom tends to call me between 5:30PM-6:00PM. Most of the time, they're short calls, but we like to keep in touch, so we do.

Does this mean that the NSA is now listening to my calls? I hope not because I'm sure I'd be boring them to death. Unless they think there's a hidden meaning to the phrase "your cousin's kid was in a car accident, you better call over there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home