Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Home?

What is a home? I've always seen it as a place to spend your time when you're not working and be a safe place to sleep at night.

The latter is about what my home is these days. Sure I get a couple hours after work to prepare something to eat, talk to the boyfriend via IM programs. Then it's sleepytime.

My weekends are not at home these days. Easter weekend was in San Diego with boyfriend. Then Phoenix. Then the county fair. Then San Diego again.

This weekend is Mother's Day, so it's Phoenix again to be there for Mom.

Then it's the food faire weekend for celiac patients.

Then it's San Diego for a Memorial weekend with boyfriend. Yeah he'll have to work a bit, but we'll get to see X-Men 3 one night.

poor kitties - no wonder they're a bit more affectionate when I am there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home