Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, May 15, 2006

the next holiday

Now that Mother's Day is over and done with and all the cards are packed up for next year, the stores gotta put something in their place.

Haven't seen Memorial Day cards, kinda hard to make a card in memory of a fallen soldier.

So I'll probably see Father's Day cards at the store when I go next time.

Memorial weekend last year was when boyfriend and I started this crazy relationship. 4th of July was the start of the fireworks in our relationship ;-)

I thought about playing a cruel trick on him this year by making a big deal about Father's Day. Though I don't think he'd appreciate it much.

I'm feeling like a neglectful girlfriend lately, so I shouldn't push my luck. I still feel bad that during the Cinco de Mayo party (I'll explain in more detail), and then yesterday I talked to boyfriend for a few minutes in the morning. Then I tried to call him on the drive back, only to find he had gone to bed already. So it's not like I'm trying to neglect his needs on purpose - life is getting in the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home