Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mom, Mom, Mom, and Mom

I got to spend yesterday with four Moms. My sister, my Mom, my maternal grandmother, and my aunt. So I got my fill of Mom's.

I drove my Mom around town Saturday when we had errands to run after we did grocery shopping. Then Sunday, I helped clean the floors, and prepare the food for our Mother's Day feast. This was the first meal we hosted where we didn't have a ton of leftovers - maybe we're getting the portion thing figured out finally. Oh, and I showed up Friday night with some pretty flowers with star lillies and calla lillies (her favorite).

Just happy to see that my brother in law wasn't in the doghouse this year and got my sister a mother's day gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home