Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

All good things....

Well, there's going to be a strong hangover in Arizona tomorrow. The Suns came up short tonight against San Antonio. This loss is difficult to swallow for a team that made such an amazing turnaround this season. I suppose that we couldn't expect a 100% turnaround in one off season. So, here's hoping for better things next season.

Don't know how my cousin's kid figured it out, but in the end he was right. Suns lose the series 4-1. Magnum doesn't seem too broken-up over the loss - he's snoring on the couch next to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home